Heating the volumes with an electric heating cable is an economical and healthy method; provides high comfort.
- General Details
- Contact Form
Electric Underfloor Heating Systems
Floor Feating With Heating Cable
Floor heating systems consist of a heater cable / mats / foil placed under the floor and a thermostat that controlled them.
Underfloor heating has many advantages of radiator heating. 50-70 degrees Celsius air heated in the radiator rises to the ceiling with burnt dust. The radiator heating system, the ceiling is always the warmest , floor and the coldest. The result is more heat loss, poor heating and pollution.
In floor heating, the whole floor is heated homogeneously. The result is that the temperature on our feet will rise up. The ceiling will be the coldest place. This means high comfort and 15-20% less energy consumption.
The system keeps the floor temperature at a most of 27 degrees and prevents damage to human health.
The system is used for comfort heating in areas where a warm floor such as bathroom, kitchen, and children’s room is desired, as well as general heating.
Process and Control of the System
The system consists of a thermostat that evaluates the temperature information. it receives from the sensor and directs it according to the preset temperature settings. Optional control options are available for different heating applications, such as room thermostat, floor thermostat or floor limit room thermostat.
- The cleanest heating system: no waste, no pollution, no gas, no bad smell.
- It does not consume oxygen since there is no burning.
- Each place can be heated at separate temperatures. It can be program according to the desired temperature for each day of every hour and day of the week.
- System install have easy and low labor cost.
- It does not require boiler, chimney and fuel tank.
- It does not require maintence. Minimum 50 year life.