Turkish Baths, the most practical and efficient heating solutions are provided with heating cables, which can control each region separately.
- General Details
- Contact Form
Electrical Turkish Bath Heating Systems
Heating Turkısh Hammam with Heating Cable
Heating the bath floor areas with electric heater cable applications is much more practical in today. Heating cable installation cost is very low.
Turkish Bath Heating Systems with in heating Cable
Boiler room in not needed. When you need to heat the bath, you can feel the wanted temperature in a short time with a single thermostat setting. Turkish bath heating with electrical heater cable made by Form Engineering has 25 Years Warranty.
Safety in Heating Cable
The system is made with armored heating cable and in case of any leakage, the system will shut down.
Turkish baths will heating region is; the heating stone, back region, grounds and calf area. In bath heating, each area can be control independently with electrical heating cables.
For example, holding the heating stone at 60 degrees, sitting and calf areas can be adjusted to 40 degrees.
They are designed for comfortable, economical, easy-to-use, automatic and healthy heating in baths with their flexible structure, long life and high heat transmission values.
- Electric bath heating systems are easy to install. The system does not require maintenance, as in aqueous systems, there is no need for machine room and installation.
- When the electrical floor bath heating system is activated, it starts to heat up immediately. So you start using the bath in a very short time. (The heating of the marble is 20-30 minutes, the opening of the bath is 1-2 hours of use)
- However, in aqueous systems, it takes about 24 hours for the bath to be ready for use, so electric bath heating is an ideal heating form for baths.
- It is long-lived. we use the heating cables are manufactured with full protection armor, waterproof, to work under the ground for many years.
- If there is no external damage, the system life equal to the building age.
- Provides advanced temperature control. With smart thermostats, the desired region can be operated independently of different temperatures. You can see the temperature on the thermostat, and you can give many commands such as automatic start-stop at any time.
- It is safe. The heater cables used in the electric bath heating are produced for long years work in wet and humid areas such as baths. For this reason, all safety and insulation coatings have been made to prevent the heating cables from malfunctioning.
- Although it is unlikely that the system will malfunction. it is very simple to find the location of the malfunction in electrical heating systems.