- General Details
- Contact Form
Floor Heating with Electric Heating Cables
Ground Snow-Ice Prevention with Heating Cables
Heating cables and ground Snow-Ice prevention systems are built to ensure safe access to garage roads, parking lots, sidewalks , building entrance steps, loading ramps, disabled access ramps and bridges.
When used with smart thermostats specially manufactured for Snow and Icing, they provide an energy efficient and fully automatic heating system. These smart thermostats detect snowfall and icing with the information they receive from the temperature and humidity sensors placed on the floor to be heated and automatically energize the heating cable, effectively protecting the floor from snow and icing. Form Mühendislik Ice and Snow melting systems can be used under almost any surface to keep them free from dangerous ice and snow accumulation.
It is very suitable for use on bridges and highway exits, which are especially dangerous in bad weather conditions, and the system’s ability to react instantly to weather changes thanks to the Snow-Ice detector control causes low energy consumption.
“Since the energy used is not based on fossil fuels and because of its electrical efficiency, it is a system that can be powered by renewable energy.
Why should a floor install an anti-Snow-Ice system?
- Automatic cleaning of ice and snow provides that health and safety requirements can be met.
- Surfaces (especially concrete) are not damaged by sand and salt and are also protected from normal freezing / thawing activity in winter.
- Special cables are available for use with hot asphalt. These specially insulated under-asphalt heating cables are ideal for use under concrete or block paving.
- Surrounding ground and waterways are protected from salt contamination
- Energy usage can be minimized by combining a number of different sensors and timers to keep the system running only when needed.
- It is completely maintenance free. After the system is installed, there is no need for any maintenance work, and some systems include automatic alarm alerts if the system fails for any reason.
- It is a tried and trusted system and the applications we have made as Form Engineering have been used for decades without any trouble. It has proven its value in extreme cold and weather conditions.
Ground Snow Ice Prevention